Mano: Arctic Blue 1957 Porsche 356 Speedster reproduction
Mano (mah-noh: Hawaiian for "Shark")
Sleek and sporty with a racy red interior, Mano's color changes with the light. Sometimes blue, sometimes silver, but always stunning. Mano feels just as comfortable driving the road to Hana or the slopes of Haleakala as cruising to a local surf spot. The wood grained steering wheel begs you to wrap your hands around it while the competition seats hold you tightly, helping you navigate one corner to the next.
- Reproduction 1957 Porsche 356 Speedster convertible with soft top.
- Pioneer Stereo with CD, USB and headphone jack.
- Waist seatbelts only
- Full day (up to 12 hours) rental price of $329 includes unlimited miles, a Hawaii state Rental Motor Vehicle (RMV) surcharge, and a Rental Collision Protection (RCP) policy which does not replace your primary automobile insurance policy. A 4.167% Hawaii state General Excise Tax (GET) is additional.
- Proof of personal automobile insurance (not business, corporate, fleet, motorcycle, etc.) that is valid for rental cars in the U.S. for each driver is required at least 48 hours prior to your reservation. If you do not produce the appropriate insurance the reservation will be cancelled at your expense.
- All drivers must know how to drive a manual transmission car proficiently (own one or drive one frequently) as our Speedsters are not suitable for a 'refresher' course.
International and Canadian drivers must contact us at email@example.com or 808-339-6204 prior to booking as we will need to verify your personal automobile insurance in advance.
Please call 808-339-6204 for shorter rental periods or delivery other than South Maui (Kihei/Wailea/Makena)