Pele: Red 1957 Porsche 356 reproduction
Pele (pay-lay: Hawaiian Goddess of fire and volcanoes)
Not for the camera shy, this ravishing beauty gets envious looks wherever she goes, which is everywhere! From Hana to Haleakala, her responsive nature guarantees a smooth journey and an unforgettable experience.
- Reproduction 1957 Porsche 356 Speedster convertible with soft top. Waist seatbelts only.
- Pioneer Stereo with USB and headphone jack.
- Full day (up to 12 hours) rental price of $329 includes unlimited miles, a Hawaii state Rental Motor Vehicle (RMV) surcharge, and a Rental Collision Protection (RCP) policy which does not replace your primary automobile insurance policy. A 4.167% Hawaii state General Excise Tax (GET) is additional.
- Proof of personal automobile insurance (not business, corporate, fleet, motorcycle, etc.) that is valid for rental cars in the U.S. for each driver is required at least 48 hours prior to your reservation. If you do not produce the appropriate insurance the reservation will be cancelled at your expense.
- All drivers must know how to drive a manual transmission car proficiently (own one or drive one frequently) as our Speedsters are not suitable for a 'refresher' course.
***Please note, due to seat configuration Pele is a challenge for drivers 5'7" and under.***
International and Canadian drivers must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 808-339-6204 prior to booking as we will need to verify your personal automobile insurance in advance.
Please call 808-339-6204 for half day (6 hours) or shorter rental periods.