Pele: Flame Red 1957 Porsche 356 Speedster reproduction
Pele (pay-lay: Hawaiian Goddess of fire and volcanoes)
Not for the camera shy, this ravishing beauty gets envious looks wherever it goes, which is everywhere! From Hana to the slopes of Haleakala, its responsive nature guarantees a smooth journey and an unforgettable experience.
- Reproduction 1957 Porsche 356 Speedster convertible with soft top. Waist seatbelts only.
- Pioneer Stereo with USB, bluetooth and headphone jack.
- Full day (up to 12 hours) rental price of $329 includes unlimited miles, a Hawaii state Rental Motor Vehicle (RMV) surcharge, and a Rental Collision Protection (RCP) policy which does not replace your primary automobile insurance policy. A 4.167% Hawaii state General Excise Tax (GET) is additional.
- Proof of personal automobile insurance (not business, corporate, fleet, motorcycle, etc.) that is valid for rental cars in the U.S. for each driver is required at least 48 hours prior to your reservation.
- All drivers must know how to drive a manual transmission car proficiently (own one or drive one frequently) as our Speedsters are not suitable for a 'refresher' course.
***Please note, due to seat configuration Pele is a challenge for drivers 5'7" and under.***
CANADIAN & OTHER INTERNATIONAL DRIVERS: please contact us at email@example.com or +1-808-339-6204 prior to making a reservation to discuss insurance coverage. If your insurance does not apply to our Speedsters, we will provide you with an alternative solution using Turo.com to make a reservation.
Please call 808-339-6204 for shorter rental periods or delivery other than South Maui (Kihei/Wailea/Makena)